5000mg Hydrolyzed Collagen 16oz. Made In USA
Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink
Comprehensive Anti-Aging From the Inside
EV Hydrolyzed Collagen is produced by hydrolysis technology to help break down Collagen molecules to easily penetrate deep into the body. Quickly improve dry skin, wrinkles, pigmentation, sagging skin, fatigue, increase energy, lose weight, lubricate joints, anti-aging, help sleep, nourish hair, nails, tendons, ligaments and relieve pain.
What is collagen?
Collagen is a common protein in the human body that accounts for up to 30% and up to 80% of the dermis component of the skin. Collagen is like a glue, has the function of connecting connective tissues together and creating elasticity for the skin. Loss of Collagen Skin becomes wrinkled, saggy, saggy and parts of the human body become loose.
The amount of collagen declines when entering the age of 20 and rapidly disappears after the age of 40.
- Collagen has the effect of connecting cells, stimulating metabolism, creating elasticity of the skin. Collagen depletion will lead to the "aging" consequences of the body, but the change in dry skin and the appearance of wrinkles, sagging and sagging are the most recognizable signs. Therefore, collagen plays the role of one of the most important substances in the cosmetic industry, especially in skin care, plastic surgery and burn surgery. Collagen helps wounds heal faster. Collagen has a positive effect to produce new skin cells, helping the skin to regenerate quickly, so wrinkles and dark spots will also be faded.
With hair, toenails - hands:
- Collagen is present in the keratin in hair, toenails, and nails and provides nutrients that support the action of this keratin. Therefore, supplementing with Collagen helps to make hair and toenails and nails shiny, smooth, strong as well as limiting hair loss. Shampoos containing Collagen have the effect of moisturizing and smoothing the hair.
- Besides calcium, collagen accounts for 80% of the composition of bones. If comparing bone structure as a house, Calcium is cement, Collagen is iron fiber. According to the growth with age, Collagen is also weakened and aging reduces the elasticity and suppleness of the skeleton. Therefore, supplementing with Collagen helps to strengthen bones and prevent diseases such as osteoporosis, osteoporosis.
- Collagen makes up 50% of the cartilage structure. Lack of collagen causes friction between joints to be greater, causing deformities in bones and cartilage. The supplement of Collagen helps prevent and minimize diseases related to joints. In addition, Collagen also helps prevent diseases such as low back pain, herniated disc and some other bone and cartilage diseases
- Collagen also exists in the internal organs of the human body and has the effect of keeping the internal organs healthy. Supplementing with Collagen will help limit diseases of the heart, liver, and lungs.
With blood vessels:
- People are prone to bleeding in the body due to weak, easily damaged blood vessels. Collagen is a compound produced blood vessels. Collagen helps prevent arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure, very effective for people with cerebral arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction.
With weight loss:
- Protein is the nutrient that provides the greatest satiety, larger than carbohydrates and fat for the same amount of calories consumed. Indeed, when people consume a high amount of protein (protein) will reduce the amount of food to eat. Collagen is an important protein in the human body. Therefore, collagen supplementation is very good for weight control, reducing the risk of overweight. Besides, it also works to shorten the recovery time after strenuous exercise or exercise.
Improve immune system:
- Collagen enhances the ability of bacteria to play an important role in the body's immune mechanism. Collagen creates the right environment for these beneficial bacteria in the body. Therefore, Collagen has the effect of improving the common constipation in women, keeping the skin beautiful and enhancing the brain's ability to function.
- Vitamin C helps promote collagen formation faster, Vitamin C is also an enzyme activator, helps the skin fight free radicals generated by ultraviolet rays, avoids the appearance of freckles, promotes metabolism. contributes to the prevention of skin aging.
Glucosamine is used to relieve pain caused by arthritis of the knees, hips, shoulder blades and back. Glucosamine is an amino sugar that is also the most important component of cartilage, Glucosamine supports mobility, lubricates joints, maintains a healthy state for cartilage and bone cells. Glucosamine is the basic building block of synovial cartilage and bone.
Chondroitin is a type of gelatin protein, taken from the collagen component, helps form Glucosamine, prevent joint degeneration, avoid atherosclerosis, arthritis, reduce joint pain and avoid osteoporosis, Chondroitin also is one of the most important nutrients in the formation of bone and cartilage cells, helping to retain water for cartilage cells, thereby lubricating and reducing joints.
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons ( 30ml)
Serving Per Container 16oz.
Vitamin C 120mg 200%
Hydrolyzed Collagen 5000mg
Glucosamine Sulfate 600mg
Hyaluronic Acid 30mg
Horsetail (Silica) 40mg
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Xanthan Gum, Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Pineapple & Orange Flavor, Food Coloring, Sucralose.
Suggested usage: Shake well before use, as a dietary Supplement. Take two (2) tablespoons (30ml) in the moring or before sleep, direct or with water or with your choice of juice or drink.
Keep in refrigerator
This product has been manufactured in the USA under high standards of quality assurance and the use of Good Manufacturing Practicles.
Benefits: * Skin, Hair & Nails Health
* Decreased Joint Pain
* Joint and Cartilage Health
* Bone Mass Density,
* Blood Vessels, Ligament and Tendons Health
Collagen is the glue that holds the body together. Without Collagen we would literally fall apart. about 30 percent of bone is composed of Collagen and more than 80 percent of the skin is composed of Collagen. It is also the main component of ligaments and tendons. Collagen is the most abundant protein in all mammals. More formally, Collagen is “the major insoluble protein in the extracellular matrix and in connective tissue,” Although Collagen may be best known for its uses as a facial skin rejuvenator, it has important medical uses, primarily for burn victims.
Vitamin C helps promote collagen formation faster. Vitamin C is also an enzyme activator, helps fight against free radicals caused by ultraviolet rays, avoid the appearance of freckles, promote metabolism and contributes to prevent skin aging.
Glucosamine may relieve the pain caused by arthritis of the knees, hips, shoulders and back. Glucosamine is an amino acid also one of the most important components of cartilage. Glucosamine supports mobility, lubricates the joints, maintains healthy cartilage and bone health. Glucosamine is a basic component of cartilage and bone.
Chondroitin is a gelatin protein derived from Collagen, which helps to form Glucosamine, prevent joint degeneration, prevent atherosclerosis, arthritis, reduce joint pain and prevent osteoporosis. It is also one of the most important nutrients in the formation of cartilage, which helps to keep cartilage water hydrated, thereby lubricating the arthritis
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a gel-forming molecule that has excellent water retention capacity, serves as a buffer and fills the space between cells. HA is a soft cushion for joints, joints between nerves, moisturizes the skin, hair and fill the eye sockets. So, the benefits of HA not only make your skin more beautiful, more smooth but also important for healthy joints, eyes …
Horsetail (Silica) is one of the components of Coenzyme – the catalyst in the total process of the protid of the connective tissue, so when supplying Silica to the skin will increase the natural Collagen content and ensure. Keep your skin smooth and firm. Silica helps the Collagen as well as the glycosaminoglycans of the connective tissues more stable. Silica also protects against oxidation and moisturizes the skin very well.